KAT & KO
Kat & Ko is a retailer of womens fashion and accessories based in Gymea, NSW. They offer both an in-store retail experience and online Shopify store to service customers Australia-wide.
About this project
Kat & Ko came to us with an outdated Shopify site that was unappealing, confusing to navigate and lacking functionality.
Our brief was to bring the website back to life.
We achieved this by implementing Shopify’s free ‘Dawn’ 2.0 theme and fully optimising it to make use of the many functionality improvements offered. We spent time adjusting colours, coding custom fonts and creating dynamic layouts to ensure branding was on point across the site and throughout the customer journey.
The site is now fully functional and features:
- a highly visual full width layout to showcase Kat & Ko’s products to best effect.
- dynamic product pages featuring large high impact imagery, additional payment options (ZipPay and AfterPay), accordion layout displaying important information on shipping and sizing and product upsell section.
- dynamic collection pages featuring advanced filtering to improve customer experience.
- a compelling homepage that welcomes the customer and effectively leads them through the site.
- clear and targeted navigation featuring mega menu that enables customers to review by collection and brand with minimal click rate to check out.
- conversion tactics – including trust factors (reviews), promo bar showcasing shipping rates and deals, loyalty widgets, Call to Action elements throughout the site and quick links in footer space.
- responsive layout so the site renders well on all screen sizes (phone, tablet, desktop)
We provide ongoing support to Kat & Ko, most recently designing new Loyalty and T&C pages to support their new Loyalty Program.