Jipsi Cartel is a retailer of bespoke womens fashion and accessories trading online and from their bricks and mortar store in Milton, NSW South Coast.
About this project
Jipsi Cartel came to us with a tired, out-of-date Shopify site that was throwing numerous errors and rarely converting shoppers into customers.
Our brief was to bring the website back to life.
We achieved this by upgrading Jipsi Cartel’s Shopify theme and fully configuring it to make use of the many functionality improvements offered. We spent time adjusting colours and layout to ensure branding was on point across the site and throughout the customer journey, including checkout, auto response emails and eMarketing.
The site is now fully functional and features:
- a highly visual layout to showcase Jipsi Cartel’s products to best effect
- dynamic product and collection pages
- a compelling homepage that welcomes the customer and effectively leads them through the site
- clear and targeted navigation allowing customers to review by collection and brand
- minimal click rate to check out.
- responsive layout so the site renders well on all screen sizes (phone, tablet, desktop)
We also spent time refining Jipsi Cartel’s on-page code, adding image alt tags, and optimising images to improve site speed and SEO. Conversion rate has improved dramatically and the customer experience is now a positive one.
Webhance Digital also created Facebook and Instagram shopping channels by integrating these social media platforms with Shopify and implementing Facebook Shop and Instagram Product Tagging.
Shopify Product Page Redesign
One aspect of our project was to improve the design and layout of Jipsi Cartel’s product pages. We achieved this by implementing:
- fixed image positioning to enable the customer to fully review product description whilst perusing large product images.
- product tabs covering off product details, size guide and shipping/returns information, ensuring the customer has all pertinent information to hand so they don’t navigate away from the product page.
- Quick purchase buttons via Google Pay so customers can bypass cart checkout and purchase quickly if they wish.
- ‘You May Also Like’ cross sell section to encourage multiple purchases