GET IN TOUCH
Got an existing website and don’t have time to maintain it?
Nothing turns a customer away faster than a confusing website or out of date information. Our website maintenance service ensures your website represents you in the best possible light, all the time…
Website Maintenance with Webhance Digital makes your life easy!
Our website maintenance service provides you with a simple and affordable solution tailored around your needs. Website maintenance can include:
- Website Refresh - sometimes a complete redesign is the answer. We can create and deploy new themes, page layouts and more.
- Proactive management and monitoring of your site – we will advise you when your content is out of date and work with you to improve it
- Management of your Content Management System (CMS) software ensuring it is up to date and optimised.
- Adding/removing web pages
- Adding/editing web content and images
- Fixing links
- Shopping cart product updates
- Configuring apps and plugins to extend functionality on your WordPress or Shopify site
- Improving functionality - have you seen something on another site that you think your business would benefit from? We can add features such as image slideshows, picture galleries, forms, social media plug ins, eMarketing integration and more…
Webhance Digital will make managing your website a breeze! We bill at a flat rate of $60 per hour for websites we have designed and $80 per hour for all other sites Monday to Friday. Weekends/Public Holiday rates are $120 and $150, respectively. A minimum fee of half an hour applies. We’ll always provide a quote for services up front including an estimate of the time it will take to complete the changes. Our objective is to make all website changes within three working days of your request being received. If for some reason we’re not able to meet this timeframe we will agree an alternate timeframe with you.
Want regular website maintenance work and want to work out a deal? No problem, drop us a line and we can negotiate a special rate.
Why wait? Take steps to ensure your website represents your business in the best possible light today…
Before choosing to work with Webhance Digital please familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions.